All individuals and their belongings are subject to search. The following information is subject to change without notice.
The following ARE PROHIBITED in Pioneer Courthouse Square:
– Outside Alcohol
– Coolers (of any size)
– Large Bags/Purses
– Animals (ADA defined service animals allowed)
– Firearms (including replica firearms), weapons, knives, ammunition and explosives
– Knives and other sharp objects
– Metal cans (including aerosol cans)
– Illegal drugs
– Hate material
– Balls, Frisbees, or other athletic equipment
– Laser lights or pointers
– Artificial noisemaking devices (air horns, bells, bullhorns, thundersticks, whistles)
– Sticks (including selfie sticks), poles, tri-pods, mono-pods
– Segways or hover boards
– Disorderly conduct or obscenity (see “FAN CODE OF CONDUCT”)
Note: The Local Organizing Committee reserves the right to update or modify this list. Prohibited items and items determined to not be appropriate for entry into Pioneer Courthouse Square will be the responsibility of the spectator and cannot be accepted or checked by IAAF, Pioneer Courthouse Square or any law enforcement agency. Anyone possessing PROHIBITED items will be asked to return them to their cars or dispose of them in a waste receptacle.
The following ARE PERMITTED in Pioneer Courthouse Square:
– Empty reusable plastic water bottles permitted
– Small cameras will be allowed. No cameras with professional lenses will be permitted.
– Banners or signs not exceeding 8.5 by 11 inches in size
– Skateboards or roller skates/blades but must be walked or carried in the square, no skateboarding allowed.
The cooperation, patience and understanding of spectators is greatly appreciated.